Working Location: MASSACHUSETTS, WALTHAM (may allow for some remote work)
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At EVIDENT, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
Job Description Evident Scientific is seeking a highly motivated and passionate problem solver to join the Life Science Research Microscopy Marketing team as Associate Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their optical microscopic/imaging systems product portfolio, developing, and executing global product strategies, and driving the growth for their microscope product lines.
Job Duties * Primary function is to support sales activities through cross-functional coordination, imaging systems product demonstration (hands-on, hardware and software), promotion and training to ensure the success of their microscopic product lines.
* Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities, customer needs and competitor landscape.
* Plan new product launches with GTM strategy.
* Analyze sales opportunities and customer profiles.
* Propose product modifications/additions/improvements, develop and implement new product business plans.
* Create marketing communications collateral such as applications articles, videos, and product bulletins to support sales activities, website content development and social media. Support and manage national or local trade shows as assigned.
* Serve as internal subject matter expert on microscopic hardware, software and imaging analysis, and manage the life cycle of product lines.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that their optical imaging solution products meet customer needs and are in compliance with regulatory requirements. Job Requirements
* Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Neuroscience, Business Administration, Marketing or other scientific field required. Advanced degree holder preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse and global community are essential.
* Must be a strong problem solver with a bias toward action – able to move quickly and decisively; has results-driven orientation.
* Travel up to 30-50% expected.
* Strong working knowledge of Optical Imaging Systems, Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
* Two or more years of Life Science product marketing or sales experience preferred.
* Experience with marketing communications preferred.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
EVIDENT is passionate about the solutions it creates for the life sciences, and industrial equipment industries. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world. Olympus has manufactured microscopes since the company’s founding in 1919. Today, EVIDENT is a leading manufacturer of optical and digital microscope systems for life science solutions. EVIDENT’s Life Sciences division supplies microscope systems for biological use in clinical, research, and educational applications. For more information, Click Here.
It is the policy of EVIDENT to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.