FrapCalc analyzes FRAP curves to quantitatively estimate parameters of protein dynamics.
- Import FRAP measurement tab-delimited text files of Zeiss data format (6 different data structures)
- Leica data format (7 different data structures) - Three different ways of normalizing FRAP curve - Curve fitting by single and double exponential formula and 2 diffusion formula. Correction for the acquisition bleaching.
- Output of half-max, diffusion coefficient, mobile/immobile fractions.
- Weighting for the fitting.
- Evaluation of goodness of fit by chi-square and gamma function.
- Graphing of the fitted curve and estimation curve without acquisition bleaching.
- Batch Fitting